Welcome to the Arts at Bishop Hendricken!
Bishop Hendricken High School is home to one of the richest and ever-growing co-curricular arts programs offered to high school students anywhere in the region. The Drama, Music, Visual Art, and Media Arts programs afford students of all talents, interests, and abilities the opportunity to grow through creative expression.
Tightly aligned with the mission of Bishop Hendricken, the Arts Program fosters the renaissance spirit of developing the total person – heart, mind, soul, and body – by providing the tools and opportunities for young men to…
- explore their creative potential
- express themselves dynamically
- communicate clearly and effectively
- discover an appreciation for culture and beauty
- develop a strong sense of empathy
- cultivate a better understanding of who they are, and the unique talents that God has given to them.
Hendricken students take part in the arts before, during, and after school. Regardless of talent or ability, the goal of the Arts Program is to help students grow artistically and personally by offering the very best faculty, facilities, and experience.
Director of Arts