34-acre campus located in suburban Warwick Neck area of Warwick, Rhode Island.
- 4 science laboratories for biology, chemistry, and physics
- One lab with a Sympodium projection area
- 185 computers and wireless Internet access throughout campus
- 4 servers for 2 computer labs plus Library workstations
- 20 classrooms with Smartboard technology
- 10 classrooms with ViewSonic ViewBoards
- Library has 18 student workstations; 1 OPAC stand-up computer, and 1 Sympodium projection area for class presentations
- Two Options classrooms
- Jamal Gomes ’91 Court at Pepin Gym & McNally Gym – two full gymnasiums including locker facilities for 300 athletes, a training room, and a coaches’ room. In 2019, Pepin Gym underwent a complete floor renovation.
- Ron Mosca ’73 Weight Room – 1200 square feet, featuring 5 weight stations and benches, bicycles, dumbbells, weight machines, and training rope. In 2018, the Weight Room underwent a complete redesign and renovation to include expansion, updated features, and equipment upgrades.
- Feerick Field at Hayden Stadium – an artificial turf playing field marked for football, soccer, lacrosse and rugby home games with a 1,500 seat grandstand and state-of-the-art HD video scoreboard. In 2017, the field was updated with new turf, benches, goals, and backstop netting.
- Track at Hayden Stadium – a six lane polyurethane all-weather track with facilities for jumping and throwing events.
- Ray Pepin Field – a fenced natural grass baseball stadium with dugouts, press box, scoreboard and concession stand.
- Five tennis courts
- Practice Fields – 200,000 square feet of multi-purpose athletic practice space.
- Street Hockey & Outdoor Basketball Court – 5,000 square foot space for street hockey and 2 basketball courts.
Fine & Performing Arts Facilities
In 2006, Hendricken opened a $6.2 million Arts Wing which includes the following:
- Visual Art Studio
- Graphic Design Studio
- Music Suite
- Band Room
- Choral Room
- Individual practice rooms
- Dr. Daniel S. Harrop Theater – 350-seat air-conditioned theater featuring a cat-walk grid, state-of-the-art lighting, sound & projection systems, tech booth and control room, and full scene shop for set construction and scenic painting.
- Ni-Ro-Pe Digital Media Studio – state-of-the-art sound and video editing suite, full television production studio, Apple workstations, and ViewSonic ViewBoard.
Student Life & Campus Resource Facilities
- Hawk’s Nest Bookstore
- Cafeteria & Dining Commons – Newly operated by the CulinArt Group since 2018. Open for breakfast until 8am; Lunch includes hot lunch specials, sandwiches and salads; Open after school with daily specials.
- Campus Ministry Suite
- Blessed Edmund Rice Chapel
- Guidance Suite
- Outdoor Prayer Garden
- Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial Wall
- War Memorial Prayer Garden