The Mission of Bishop Hendricken High School is to strengthen the relationship of all members of the community with our God — Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We do this through the development of the total human person: heart, mind, soul, and body.
Our ministry in the Church calls us to:
- invest time, energy, and resources in the spiritual growth of our young men.
- provide challenging and enjoyable academic, athletic, and extracurricular activities.
- maintain a structured, caring environment based on Christian values.
- foster an atmosphere for creativity.
- encourage the development of critical thinking.
- cultivate a reverence for life-long learning.
- deepen an appreciation for beauty, goodness, and truth.
- create a climate for the growth of a social conscience committed to peace and justice.
Rooted in the Catholic Faith and traditions of the Congregation of Christian Brothers, Bishop Hendricken High School is a college preparatory school community of:
- spirited young men.
- dedicated, compassionate religious and lay teachers.
- committed staff, involved parents, and supportive alumni.
The Hendricken man is…
- conscious of his own self-worth fashioned in the image of God.
- confident in the power of the Gospel to meet the challenges of the future.
- committed to responsible decision making in the service of the common good.