Here are just a few reasons why a Catholic school education, and in particular a Hendricken education, means more…
Catholic schools add the significant “plus” of religious, moral, and spirtiual development.
• Our mission is to strengthen the relationship of all members of our community with our God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -through the development of the total person: heart, mind, body and soul.
• 21 Hendricken men have become priests of the Catholic Church…more than any other school in the diocese.
Catholic school students score above national averages on standardized testing and have a higher college acceptance rate than public and other private schools.
• 97% placement at the nation’s top colleges and universities
• Class of 2019 received $32 million in college grants and scholarships
• Academic Decathlon Team: 2017 U.S. National Champions and RI State Champions 2011-2019
Students from Catholic schools rank highest in participation in their communities and developing a stronger sense of justice and civic responsibility.
• Students provide 44,000 hours of meaningful service back into their communities annually
Catholic schools represent affordable excellence.
• Lowest tuition among comparable Catholic and private schools in Rhode Island
• 64% of students received $1.75 million in tuition assistance in 2019
We can think of no greater time to support Bishop Hendricken High School than right now, during National Catholic Schools Week.
Make a difference during the 3rd Annual Many Gift, One Nation: Day of Giving to Catholic Schools. It is time to give back to the school that give you so much. Help us continue to create Hendricken men of faith, character, and intellect by supporting a Catholic school education.