Bishop Hendricken has a commitment to educating students with the latest technological offerings, and exposing them to cutting-edge programs.
Bishop Hendricken High School is excited to offer a new elective program for Fall 2018, the Cisco Networking Academy. Hendricken will be one of the first Catholic schools in the state to offer this accredited academic program. This program consists of different levels of courses that are online and self-paced learning.
The first course will be in Fall 2018, please see your guidance counselor to sign up.
Over the past couple of years, Bishop Hendricken High School has had tremendous success with our technology programs such as CyberPatroits, Robotics, and the Programming Challenge where our students came in 1st place last year each earning a $5000 scholarship to college!
With Cisco Networking Academy, students get:
- A high-quality international curriculum that combines in-depth technical training with
- problem-solving and entrepreneurial skills that students need to get a job or create their own businesses
- Courses that can be combined to create pathways to complement your academic orvocational programs and prepare students for certification
- Our Learning Platform, which allows instructors to manage classes, track student success, deliver assessments, and connect with other educators and IT experts
- Online assessments
- Cisco Packet Tracer, an online network simulation tool that helps students to learn by creating and managing many kinds of networks
- Free access to software labs and new emerging technologies via remote lab environments
- Discounts for class-related lab equipment
- Support and training to launch your program, along with free instructor professional development throughout the year
- Career advice, employment connections, and skills competitions for your students